[Ansteorra] Black people in medieval Europe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 19:59:17 PDT 2012

Greetings Katrine,

The bbc article mentioned below doesn't really talk about any high status black families.

How about doing a little research on this and writing an article on this? I'm not sure if it would be a good A&S paper, but I'd love to have it for the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris