[Ansteorra] Looking for Count Simon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 20:34:39 PDT 2012

The Kingdom Chronicler told me that Count Simon in Bordemarch wrote a book. Unfortunately, I don't remember hearing anything about it. And "Count Simon" turns up several hits, but nothing with him as the author.

He wrote an article on the book's topic. I have never heard of this book, but I'd like to find out more about it. Perhaps that article might even be a good one for the Florilegium, if it is on an SCA or medieval subject.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com