[Ansteorra] Web site down... or my computer is acting up

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Jun 4 11:43:14 PDT 2012

I had an issue getting into the FTP earlier so something has changed or
is changing.  Used to be able to use www.ansteorra.org as the server
naem to ftp to and it seems to not be working now.  ftp.ansteorra.rog
does.  Also if I ping www.ansteorra.org I get a different IP address
than the other sites I tried.  May not be an issue, but it is a difference.

I have not had the time to actually look at anything in any more detail.

Alasdair