[Ansteorra] Starting FireStorm Middle Eastern Dancing & DrummingGuild in Wiesenfeuer/Namron

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:37:46 PDT 2012

The first year, will be focusing on the more generic teaching (ie this is how you do Middle Eastern dancing/bellydancing or dance with various props-sword/veil/zills/etc).  After we get the group to understand and be comfortable with the basic knowledge of this style of dance, then we will start expanding into 'this is ___ style of Middle Eastern dance' (ie Turkish/Persian/Indian/Rom/Folk/Tribal/etc).  The availability of classes that will be taught on specific styles will be restricted to what I have access to in form of teachers able and willing to teach the specific format.

Thanks for the question!  I am excited, less than a week and already have more than 30 people on the guild page!  Hoping to get the classes up and going in about a month.

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Webminister of Wiesenfeuer