[Ansteorra] Pre-registration for Steppes Artisan XXV is now open!!!

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:28:15 PDT 2012

Good Gentles,Because this is a big anniversary, we are anticipating a larger number of participants than we usually get. That being said, I spoke to Her Excellency about the size and number of displays while at Warlord. While Steppes Artisan IS a body of work competition, a reminder that 'body of work' does not mean that we need to see everything you have ever made. Bring out your best, or items that show your growth, etc. Displays will be limited to one table and one dress form. Please don't ask for more room, because the answer will be 'no.'
If you have had the same display for several years running, This is your opportunity to consolidate, narrow it down a bit and highlight something new. With sites getting more and more expensive, they are likely to get smaller, as well. Smaller, though complete displays are probably the future.

I am hoping to get a walk through of the site in the near future and will get measurements so that I can work out a layout for tables. I can let you know more after that happens.
For pre-registration, I will require:SCA nameMundane nameSCA Group you reside in email addressphone number and whether it is home or cella brief description of what you will be displayingwhether you require electricity or not
Thank you for your cooperation. We are excited to see your work, and thrilled to have you participate.

I can be contacted at my email address, sueorintx at hotmail.com or by telephone (972)-429-8985 please no calls after 9 pm.
In Service,
Lyneya de Grey
Registrar for Artisan XXV

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich