[Ansteorra] Passing Grace

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:22:13 PDT 2012

Kyrie eleison, kyrie eleison, kyrie eleison! May her memory be eternal
and may she find rest where there is no pain but only life and joy
unceasing. May her family and friends find comfort in each other and
in their memories.

In service to country and crown,
Helene Dalassene

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Robert G. Ferrell <rgferrell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mistress Annes has relayed that Her Grace Sieglinde Syr added her sweet
> voice to the Heavenly Choir this day. May her dulcet tones echo throughout
> the firmament forever; she was once my Queen.
>
> Cynric

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant
series of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert
Gates, Secretary of Defense.