[Ansteorra] Kings College - Olives and Olive Oil Class

Biatrichi Di Palermo biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:07:20 PDT 2012

Since we are doing shameless plugs for King's College...

Ever go to an Italian or Mediterranean restaurant and wonder why you can't get olive oil as good as you get there?  When you go to the grocery store and want to buy olive oil, do you feel like you don't know what to buy?  Want to experience olives but can't stand the ones in the can?  Better yet, you have a period recipe and are not sure what olives or olive oil to use?  This is the class for you.  We will discuss the history, and uses of olives and olive oil in period.  We will also discuss counterfeiting, labeling and other issues surrounding buying olive oil for cooking.  There will be tasting of both oils and olives in the class.

HL Biatrichi Di Palermo

Sent from my iPad