[Ansteorra] Forgotten Thanks

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:04:39 PDT 2012

Last Saturday at court, I thanked Master Hakon and Baroness Safiya for marshalling just about every fight on both the chivalric and the rapier list.  But I forgot to thank the ladies who did a wonderful job of running the lists.  Without their efforts, we the fighters would not have been able to enjoy ourselves, free of the task of keeping in mind who was next.  So, I wish to take this opportunity, as late as it is, to thank these two ladies for all their hard work.Thank you ladies, you made it possible for us boys, and girl, to play and have fun, like the little kids we feel like when we fight, Thank You. HE Toshiro Koi, the I think I finally cooled down enough to remember what I think I forgot, but I can't remember.