[Ansteorra] ATTN King's College Teachers!

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:13:17 PDT 2012

The class schedule for King's College is online!

http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/schedule.php

Please let Mistress Marguerite know ASAP if you have a serious
schedule conflict.  I'm afraid that because of the number of classes,
"serious conflict" does not mean "I am scheduled to teach opposite a
class I want to attend."  It means "I am scheduled to teach two
classes at once," or "I am scheduled to teach in the morning and I
cannot be onsite until noon," or "My heavy melee class is scheduled in
a small classroom."

Also, if you have a class size limit and you want a sign-up sheet at
site, let me know the class title and class limit, and I will make one
up.  If you want to accept email pre-registration, send a message to
the Ansteorra list announcing the pre-registration option and
providing your contact info.  If you do not reach your limit, bring
your list to the event with blank lines added so that your remaining
slots may be filled on-site.

Thank you,
Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
Autocrat - King's College