[Ansteorra] Requirements to enter Our Crown List

King of Ansteorra crown at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 18 20:26:50 PDT 2012

To the populace of Ansteorra do Hrafn and Elizabeta, King and Queen send
greetings!

The time is nearly upon us to determine who will be Our heirs upon the
Sable Throne. We encourage one and all to join Us at Crown Tournament which
will be held in Our Barony of Northkeep on July 14th.

Those couples who wish to compete in the Tournament are required to deliver
to Us an electronic Letter of Intent to crown at ansteorra.org, as well as
complete the necessary information on the Crown Tournament Registration
page (http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/). The deadline for
completing both of these steps will be July 1st, 2012. No submissions will
be accepted after this date, and no new entrants will be allowed in the
list on the day of the tournament.

Please take a moment to go to the Crown Tournament web page for more
specific information on the site, schedules, frivolities, and more.

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/crown2012/

We look forward to seeing you all there!

- Hrafn, Konungr
- Elizabeta, Queen