[Ansteorra] OT: Graphic Design Help needed!

Michele Reichek txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 23:21:23 PDT 2012

A friend and client of mine, Josh Dempsey, is needing some assistance with graphic design.  He is the head of a newly created Not-for-profit organization, and is looking for some help creating a company logo.  I am uncertain of the specifics of what he needs, but I thought that those of you who know this sort of thing would know the right questions to ask.

His contact email address is joshua.dempsey at hotmail.com

Please direct your questions regarding the details of what the organization is looking for to him :)  I have known him for quite some time now (I am his hairstylist) and he is a good guy :)

Thanks,
Jeanne-Marie