[Ansteorra] Rapier - Kings College

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:40:00 PDT 2012

I can check on loaner gear, but a quick review of the rapier classes shows that they are not geared toward beginners.  Your friend may be better off taking other classes and going to her local practice for rapier training.  Not that she is not welcome to take any class she wishes, but I do not know how much she would get out of them.

Gwenneth
Autocrat - King's College

Daria Riley <daria at asgardevents.com> wrote:

I have a friend attending her 2nd event this weekend and would like to try
some of the rapier classes.

Will there be loaner gear for her?

My thanks in advance,

Daria Riley

http://www.asgardevents.com

Planning ~ Rental Linen & Decor ~ Sweet & Savory Fountains ~ TABC Bartenders
& Servers

Find us on FACEBOOK
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asgard-Events/154154831322885>