[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] iPhone cases for SCA events

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:30:40 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Kind of awesome. Gives me ideas about making my own. I have a cover for my tablet. I am sure someone out there in SCA land can figure out how to make them look period without costing much.
>
> HL Devin

Depending on who makes it, what it's made out of and how long it
takes, I would be surprised to see one come in for less than the lower
price point of $30. Making one for your self, if you don't count your
time, it might, but I can't imagine anyone being able to offer them
for cheaper.

Helene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant