[Ansteorra] Long shot hunting for a book...

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:50:14 PDT 2012

I've just double-checked the catalog here to make sure I didn't miss
it, and as far as I can see, whenever Tech had a copy, it does not
anymore.  WorldCat listed mostly European locations (and not
recognizably those where I know people, unfortunately), and apparently
some Australian universities have copies as well.

For bits and pieces I pulled together when searching, there are likely
gentles in both the Midrealm and An Tir who have copies, if that's any
use!

My first suggestion would be to see if your local
library/university-library has an interlibrary loan system, because
for just a couple of pages, scanned, you can often ger results from
that quite quickly.

Asbiorn