[Ansteorra] Unofficial Fighter Practice on Ft Hood

Daria Riley daria at asgardevents.com
Thu Jun 21 07:28:16 PDT 2012

Posted on behalf of Ld. Coenred Aet Rauenesdale, one of the founding members
of the Stronghold of Hellsgate.

Want to swing a stick at or poke your friend after Kings College? Join us
just inside the TJ Mills Gate of Ft Hood for some fun!

https://www.facebook.com/events/450936484933407  (don’t have Facebook? Feel
free to email myself (daria at asgardevents.com) or Coenred
(missinglink at phulesgold.com))

Our goal is to have fun and get the soldiers who live on post to come out
and PLAY! so if you have any loner heavy or rapier gear - please bring it!

If you are a Marshal - WE NEED YOU! If you just like talking to new people,
we need you!

If you wish to drive your car on post you will need to stop at the visitors
center for a pass (with your license, registration, & proof of insurance)
everyone in the car (adults) must have a state issued photo id.
Don't have the ability to do this? NO PROBLEM! There is ample parking at the
visitors center and we will come pick you up! All you need is a photo id.
Call or text – 254-368-1993 and someone will come get you.

There is space for day shades but no trees.

Garb is requested to be worn – but we want to see you even if you don’t feel
like dressing up.

Parking will be just across the street from Chili’s, so please drop off your
gear then move your car to the Java Café Parking lot.

We will be heading into Chili’s for a cold beer and some food afterwards.
All are welcome to join us there as well.

Crash Space is also available (cats and a dog in residence) if you prefer to
tent camp, we have space for that as well (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday) with
a swimming pool

About 45minutes from the Kings College site

I want to restate clearly that this is UNOFFICIAL! With your help we hope to
make it an Official Monthly Demo for our Military Men and Women on Ft Hood.

YiS, on behalf of Ld. Coenred Aet Rauenesdale,

Baroness Daria Riley