[Ansteorra] raising funds for the shire

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:22:11 PDT 2012

One thing we've done in Mooneschadowe is talk local restaurants.  If like
many groups do, you go out for a group dinner following an activity,
differing restaurants might offer something back to you for guaranteed
business...

For example, Mooneschadowe goes to Mazzio's after meetings, and if we
collect receipts, and send them to the corporate offices, Mazzio's will
give us back 15% of our groups receipts once per month.

They used to do it weekly (although only at 10%), and for a while we were
collecting $50-$80 per month, mainly because we had some awesome people
who'd always turn the receipts in.

We are still getting $20-$30 per month, and every little bit helps.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.