[Ansteorra] Lost and Find

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:45:44 PDT 2012

Greetings to the lists,

Here is some more lost and found items from Crucible:

Water bottle with red top
Black hood
Black leather belt
I pair of Gauntlets
White tabbard with a black and gold Maltese Cross
Rattan Sword with a black Baldar basket hilt

If any of these items are yours, please contact HL Adrian Thames at
aknotts1 at hot.rr.com or, if you are local to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad,
please contact Lady Helene Delassenes at soldier.grrrl at gmail.com as I will
be out of reliable contact starting tomorrow.

In Humble Service to Crown and Country, I remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Crucible Autocrat

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Adrian Knotts <aknotts1 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the list. There was a set of of knees and upper thighs left on
> site at Commanders Crucible this weekend. If they are yours please contact
> me or the Hellsgate list.
>

> Thank you
>
> Ld. Adrian William Thames

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?