[Ansteorra] King's College

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:59:58 PDT 2012

King's College is coming this weekend to Burnet, Texas, hosted by the
Barony of Bryn Gwlad!  A whole day of classes in a wide variety of
subjects, both lecture and hands-on.  The first event of the summer,
held in an air-conditioned building (except for the fighting classes).

You have been seeing posts about specific classes for a while now, but
not all classes have been individually advertised.  If you have not
yet done so, check out the current class listing at
http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/classes.php.  There is an amazing
lineup of classes being taught.  I only wish the day were longer so
everyone could attend more of them.  We hope to have the actual
schedule up within the next day.  Due to teachers' having lives, there
may be changes up until the day of the event, so keep checking.

ACCEPS is still available, but today is the last day.  Go to
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1.  If
you want to save time at gate and make sure you get to your class on
time, ACCEPS is a simple way of expediting your check-in process.

There will be a sideboard feast prepared by Mistress Gwyneth
Blackrose, included in the site fee.  Check out
http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/site.php for the menu.

I hope to see all of you there.

Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
Autocrat - King's College