[Ansteorra] Additional Requirement to enter Our Crown List!

Queen Elizabeta queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 19 10:31:11 PDT 2012

As a follow up to this, please note honor shields of a certain size will be
required for the tournament.  Once you have sent us your electronic letter
of intent AND copleted your registration on the entrant webpage please
contact HL Sabine Curter @ purpleermine at gmail.com for further information.
She will assist you in either creating one for you or forwarding the
specifications for the shields so they are all uniform.

Thank you for your attention to these details!

Hrafn & Elizabeta