[Ansteorra] King's College - Class Handouts

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:14:10 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone.

I am teaching two classes at King's College this weekend.  I am teaching *Opus
Anglicanum - Easier Than You Think* (12:30 - 1:30) and *T-Tunics - Garb in
Less Than a Day*.(9:30 - 10:30)  I will have a few handouts with me, but
you can obtain them online at http://thegregariousren.com
<http://www.thegregariousren.com> on
the Class Flyer page.

In the Opus Anglicanum class I will have 20 kits; I am requesting donations
for these kits.

I will fabric to make t-tunics in the T-Tunic class.  I was originally
asking for $5 to $20 for the fabric; however, I am making it a flat $5 for
each t-tunic.

Thank you and I hope to see you in my classes.
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera