[Ansteorra] Vandalism at King's Arrow Ranch

Lucais du Belier lucaisdubelier at pcsok.com
Sun Jun 24 09:46:25 PDT 2012

The Gulf War Permanent Structures Group list is carrying reports of
vandalism at the King's Arrow Ranch Gulf War site.  Mistress Diana,
moderator of the group has been to the site this morning and reports the
following:

Okay, I am back...quick run down... have called and either left messages or
talked with folks on my 'call list' groups that have damage are as follows:
Seleone, Gambit, NOVA, Shadow Legion, Green Dragon (Cottages), Southern
Consortium, Last Bastion and Cerebus.

I will download the photos of damage and cabin contents in the morning ( so
you can maybe see if anything is missing).. all doors are as secure as I
could make them with no supplies but I was not able to do anything about
broken windows... damage includes: kicked-in doors, broken hasps and busted
windows... if they could kick it in they did that 1st, then hasps then
windows...

I will be contacting group heads in the morning.

So far we have a description of two individuals who were seen coming out of
NOVA with armloads of weapons but they got away.. the Sheriffs were there
and I will be able to give the needed info to the folks who will need it...
so far - weapons, power tools and dorm frigs are all we have been able to
notice as missing....

I will update you as I get more...
Diana

No reports yet of any damage at the Ansteorra, Wolfstar or Thunder
encampments, but I'll update as she provides more information.

Lucais

Baron Lucais du Belier, OL, OP
mka Larry E. Bishop
15351 Darci Drive