[Ansteorra] PSA (Public Service Announcement)-Haflas and their impact to your artisans

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:27:14 PDT 2012

And on this note, our camp will be hosting a party at Crown Lyst that will
showcase other non-hafla-y forms of performance art, though we welcome
middle eastern dancers and show off a bit as well. We will have munchies
and beverages and a stage area for performers so come on by.
 Just a small informal gathering and all bards are welcomed and encouraged!
Just follow the signs....Jester's Wylde!

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Baronial Fool of Namron

Any day above ground is a good day!