[Ansteorra] Prizes at Crown

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jun 26 12:43:43 PDT 2012

Crown  Tourney is coming and I will be giving tokens to those ladies  and gentlemen who bring me pleasure by their clothing and actions.
One of the great joys of the SCA are the social niceties. We are all members of the Fighting class which is the elite. Some of us have larger titles than others but we all of good lineage. In many kingdoms the Ladies and Lords of those fighting wander ago and give trinkets to each other and exchange courtesies. I think this is very pleasant so I will be wandering doing that
As a member of the Order of the Rose it is our duty to teach and support Courtesy in the populace of the SCA.
The First Round I will be watching everyone fight and supporting the Northern fighters. Second Round I will visit and the third round I will be at my home spot and would enjoy visitations from anyone who would care to come and visit. I will be giving small tokens to performers who wish an audience. If you are a squire or student pleae come by and practices you Social Graces, also bring your Lady or Lord. .
I will be hosting a late night bardic. I will be telling Ansteorran history stories through out the day and night and offer a prize to those Bards who share their SCA history stories with me.
I hope to see every one at Crown. I believe it will be an event that will bring everyone a lot of pleasure.
Yours
Duchess Willow de Wisp