[Ansteorra] Darkwood A&S at Gulf Wars (SCA Life)

Tonda Pratt tlpratt at sw.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 07:36:34 PST 2012

Forwarded per request.

Marguerite

KMoAS

From: GW_Arts at yahoogroups.com [mailto:GW_Arts at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dame Dredda
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 9:06 AM
To: GW_Arts at yahoogroups.com; gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com;
GA_Arts at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [GW_Arts] Darkwood A&S at Gulf Wars (SCA Life)

Darkwood is sponsoring an A&S competition at Gulf Wars.  The theme for this
competition is "all things practical".  What that means is we're looking for
things that we've made that are not necessarily period, however, they look
period, or they could have belonged in the past.  An example would be a
cooler that has been altered to look like it belongs in period.

If you've made something that you think is really cool but it's not
historically accurate, or if you think it is accurate, but you do not have
documentation, we're looking for you!  We would like you to display your
project Friday on the ball court outside Bede Hall.

Darkwood is giving out prizes for populace pick and also for Clan choice.
So, come by and vote for your favorite "Everyday Life" entry!

Please come by to see what people have dreamed up!  We'll be next to Bede
Hall from 10-2 Friday.  This competition occurs alongside the
Meridian-Gleann Abhann Open A&S (which is inside Bede Hall) so you can see
both of them during the same trip.

Thanks,
Duchess Lethrenn