[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Gleann Abhann] Re: The Gleann Abhann Social at Gulf Wars

David Backlin thledrei at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:21:57 PST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Gleann Abhann] Re: The Gleann Abhann Social at Gulf Wars
Date: 	Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:59:22 -0000
From: 	Liam <bldevlin at gmail.com>
To: 	gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com

Your Most August and Generous Majesties of Gleann Abhann, YRM Ashikaga&  Kimiko Hiromoto of the River Valley Realm, and unto the Populace of Their kingdom, greetings, fair tidings, and new news!

<bows>

On behalf of the Brewers-Vintners-Cordialmaker's Guild, who  I represent, we thank you for the praise, and honor of Thy words! Back by Popular demand, (and supply), TRM's have granted we, (the Guild of Brewers-Vintners-Cordialmaker's) the carte-blanche at the GA Social over the liquid libations for Thou, the Populace of Gleann Abhann, and all guests present from other realms!

We return again to the early days of this Kingdom, and bring before you for one night only (Tuesday, March 13th, 7pm--Until) transforming Bede Hall into "Ye Ram's Head Tavern&  Public House"!!!

  Fellow Citizens of Gleann Abhann, the adult libations for those over the age of 21 wilt be served INSIDE--please bring ID with thee for our Courteous Door guards, who wilt ensure the LAW is upheld herein. Inside as well, for those stamped or marked to enter, will be a liquid buffet of the best homebrewed beers, ales, wines, meads, and cordials your fellow citizen brewers-vintners-cordialmaker's have worked a year in advance to show off, and SHARE with you.

OUTSIDE of the Tavern, we have back by popular demand a battery of NA-cordials for thee to sip and refresh thyself after much BBQ and other edible delights being prepared and served by your fellow Citizens who compete for the Grand Champion's prize!!! A Brief overview: Lemon Water (various sweetness varieties), Mulled Apple Cider (NA), Ginger Beer (Ale), Sassafras (Root) Beer, and Water and Tea for those preferring period drink with fewer calories. These beverages will be served with ice (while the supply lasts!).

We Ask all who attend to being themselves, Their Thirst, and Their Appetite along with Their own drinking vessels. There will be some cups on hand for those who get the word late--but they are finite, and when they are exhausted, they art done in.

  A Tip Jar for your BVC server will be in front of each member of the Guild--these funds go towards paying for the furnishings, the ice and cups (those at hand), and heraldic items of the Guild to create this Tavern before your very eyes.

PLEASE, please get the word out to any visiting friends from over the borders, out of Kingdom, and those arriving at Gulf wars for the very first time! Remember to bring your drinking cup, mug, horn, glass, goblet, what have you once again!

faithfully thine,

Thy servant to the servants of the Dream,

Baron Liam Devlin,
Guildmaster of the Brewers-Vintners-Cordialmakers Guild,
and Chief Tavern keeper of "Ye Ram's Head Tavern"

PS: Yes, please cross-post to Trimaris, Ansteorra, Meridies, Calontir, and the other ten visiting Kingdoms Those gentles with the contacts to do so!