[Ansteorra] GW Watch needs your help!

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:14:12 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

I'm trying to fill spots for security detail at War!  If you haven't
already signed up for a Watch shift please consider helping fill these
hours assigned to Ansteorra, because we are in desperate need of
volunteers for Friday night. I have 4 desk shifts open - 8pm - 11pm,
11pm - 2am, 2am - 5am, 5am - 8am. I also have roving and cart patrols
in 2 hour shifts from 10pm to 6am open.  I will also need a few
individuals to be staff security at the Known World Party.

Personally, I'd love to see a few of our local groups be willing to
step in and cover these slots, so if your group hasn't decided on what
to do for their family bonding time at War, come down to the Watch
shack! Hot coffee, snacks, and wake up calls are provided! If anyone
in the Kingdom would be willing to help out we would greatly
appreciate it! Please contact me privately, if you can fill one (or
more!) of these slots.

Thanks!

Ever in Service,
HL Sabine