[Ansteorra] GW Watch needs your help!

Lord Charles of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Mon Mar 5 20:37:33 PST 2012

HL Sabine I will fill any spots that are needed for longer than 2 hours if needed on the Roving and cart patrols and can be a staff member at the known world party if needed. call me at 918-850-1463 Lord Charles of PortsmouthIn service to Kingdom of AnsteorraBarony of NamronCanton of Skorragarðr > From: purpleermine at gmail.com