[Ansteorra] Hospitaler Positions open for applications

Kingdom Hospitaler kingdom at hospitaler.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 1 17:25:14 PST 2012

Greetings, Ansteorra!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I currently have two offices open for
applications.

The office of Central Regional Hospitaler,  until recently held by Lady
Susanna Nightegale, and the ER Deputy Kingdom Hospitaler, held by HE
Kathryn Cunningham, are now open for applications.

If you are interested in serving in one of these positions, please send a
completed application, and copies of your membership card and your driver's
license (or other photo id) to my attention.
If you are apllying for the Central Regional position, please copy
"Central Hospitaler" <central at hospitaler.ansteorra.org>, as well.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank both of these wonderful
Ladies for serving the Kingdom.

If you are interested and have questions, please feel free to contact me at
this email address, or  by the telephone number listed in the Black Star.

Your servant,

Suzanne Beraud
Kingdom Hospitaler