[Ansteorra] Spring Plans

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Mar 5 07:19:32 PST 2012

The Angelus appears to have developed during later period.  I think
plain canonical hours would work better.

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea of how to mark the (not midnight or dawn)
> hours at an event?  Would one person ringing a bell be enough?
> Helene

Bells came late to the Orthodox and were outlawed under the Ottomans.
You should get a semantron (singular) / semantra (plural).  Trying to
get someone to make one, though -- I don't know where to get plans.

"Semantra, from their size and shape, furnished formidable weapons,
and were sometimes so used with fatal effect in a church
brawl.[1][10][7] "

Danett Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com