[Ansteorra] Stefan's Florilegium article for March

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Mar 5 11:59:57 PST 2012

In a new tent called Metal/woodworking 2, in the Artisan Row area of Gulf Wars, I will be
holding four classes. Monday and Wednesday will be Enameling, while Tuesday and Thursday will be
Pewter Casting. One day we will work with sand casting and the other will be soapstone casting.
All classes should be starting at 10am, run for two hours and have open shop time the rest of
the day.

Details should be in the GW class info. I have to double check to see whether Tuesday or
Thursday was soapstone and vice versa for sand casting.

YIS,
Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg