[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars weather

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 16:20:38 PST 2012

 From the Glean Ahbann list.

Just something to keep an eye on. Maybe throw in some more wet weather
stuff.

Stefan
----------------
Re: Flooding concerns
    Posted by: "Dorcas Lumpkin" bobndorcas at gmail.com engelise39648
    Date: Wed Mar 7, 2012 10:14 am ((PST))

Those travelling from the west to Gulf Wars will have a rough time but
so
far that forcast places the GW site well below the really bad stuff.
...knocking on wood.   My weather site shows possible rain this Friday
Wednesday with Sunday and Monday at 60% chance.  The real news is they
predict temperatures in the upper 70's and lower 80's from Tuesday to
Friday the week of war.  Hot and humid. Pack what will make you
comfortable, come rain, cold, humid, hot, windy, pollen and/or whatever.
Pollen is crazy right now.

Engelise
who live in southern MS

Mar 7, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Giacomo Falcone <

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris