[Ansteorra] Position Opening: Star Signet (Head of College of Scribes)

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 8 21:50:27 PST 2012

Greetings!

My apologies for the sudden nature of this announcement. Lady Viviana
Rowntree has had to step down as Star Signet for personal reasons. I
would very much like to thank her and commend her for her hard work,
and I wish her well in her future endeavors. At this time, I would
like to open the position of Star Signet for applications. An official
announcement of the opening will appear in the May Black Star.
Applications will be accepted until June 1st. I would like to announce
the new Star Signet by King's College. The office will be opened for a
new two year term, so please keep that in mind when applying.

Star Signet is the head of the College of Scribes. They are
responsible for the overall operation of the College including
production of pre-printed charters, original scroll commissions, and
overseeing the efforts of the regional scribes. Applicants should be
familiar with the workings of the College of Scribes and capable of
working with mulitple officers. The CoH Administrative Handbook has
the full listing of Star Signet's official duties.

Applications should be sent to me at kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org - If
you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

In the meantime, Baroness Honour du Bois has graciously agreed to
handle Star Signet's duties on an interim basis. She has been brought
up to speed by Lady Viviana. Please give her your full support as you
all have given Viviana.

I remain Your servant,

Andrewe Bawldwyn
Star Principal Herald