[Ansteorra] The Pleasentness of Ansteorra

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:45:41 PDT 2012

Sounds like life is good in Pookyville, Ansteorra. Sarran and I spent the
day not off seeking war but assauging injured teenaged feelings and
cleaning house. Everything here is fresh and shiny and a fire burns merrily
in the hearth....too bad there is work on the morrow.... sigh....

Tina

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <
pookyloves at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our warriors go off to war and conversations lean much less frenetic.
> Ahhhh...(pleasant glow) it is nice to guard the homestone and be
> warmed by the hearth.
>
> This is such a wonderful Kingdom. I feel it is a real pleasure to have
> the privilege to participate in Ansteorra.
>
> vivat our wonderfulness.
>
> I think I'll bake some scones for my yummy jam, that'll be nice.
>
> Respect and Loving Gratitude,
> Pookie
>
> De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
> The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
> Proverb
>
> "Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
> truth." ~ Pooky

Any day above ground is a good day!