[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Sweeps Atlantian Suqires Tourney!!!!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:12:27 PDT 2012

Geoffrey de Gournay, Squire to Sir Brom was in that Tourney.  I was
heralding (or preparing to herald) Their Majesties Atenveldt during this
tournament and didn't get to see how well he did.  Someone else will have
to provide that.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Brandon McDermott
<brandonsmcd at yahoo.com>wrote:

> ANSTEORRA!!!
>
>  I want to share with everyone an incredible tale. A tale of 23 Anstorrans
> who have done their Knights and all of Ansteorra proud!
>
>  23 Anstorran Squires entered the Atlantian Squires Tourney (59 total
> fighters) and at the half way mark there were still 13 left. Of the top
> 10, 7 were from our great Kingdom! Of the top 4, 3 bled Black & Gold. The
> only undefeated fighters at that point were Centurions Tarquin and Dietrich!
>
>  In the Semi Final rounds, Dietrich made short work of one rather tall and
> quick squire. Then, Sven and Tarquin had two of the most epic battles I
> have ever had the pleasure to witness. That's right I said two. Sven took a
> loss to Rikr earlier in the rounds and had to win two in a row to advance.
> They culminated with both fighters down an arm and Tarquin finally falling
> to a leaping.... No, FLYING fore blade from Sven to the back of the
> head. They were all truly beautiful to watch.
>
>  I must say that it made my heart swell to watch Dietrich, my squire, and
> Sven, my Knight's squire in the final rounds of that most difficult
> tournament. It was a hard fought battle and Sven was victorious, again
> flying into the air with a beautiful over head wrap with Dietrich's thrust
> falling millimeters short. I could not be more proud of all of them.
>
> I have missed some below, so to those I cannot remember right now I
> apologize. But, I bet when your names are filled in I will say "OH YEAH!!
> you kicked that one squires butt!". To all who read this and were there,
> PLEASE fill in (or correct) their names so all may know of the great deeds
> that were done in Ansteorra's name.
>
> 1. Sven
> 2. Dietrich
> 3. Tarquin
> 4. Vlad
> 5. Rikr
> 6. John
> 7. Ebber
> 8. Petrus
> 9. Alexius
> 10. Ienan
> 11. Ionnes
> 12. Nick
> 13.
> 14.
> 15.
> 16.
> 17.
> 18.
> 19.
> 20.
> 21.
> 22.
> 23.
>
> For the squires of Ansteorra, VIVAT!
>
> Count Lochlan Dunn

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis