[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 12:53:40 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the populace of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra

In two short weeks, Elfsea will be hosting Defender - the first Baronial championship of the season.  Do you have the stamina, the skill, the prowess, and the grace to be our next Chivalric, Rapier or Archery Defender?

The Chivalric and Rapier tournaments are swiss-five bear pit.  Each weapon style will be used for a 20-30 minute bear pit.  The top four combatants will then be selected to compete in a best two out of three single elimination ladder style.  To get to the second phase, a combatant must have at least one win per style, with special consideration given to those with multiple wins.

Elfsea has a long tradition of the top Chivalric and Rapier fighters being our Defender.  Will you be next?

Archery will consist of five different shoots, to test your skill and accuracy.

Youth fighters will have the opportunity to vie to be our Youth Defender.  Lord Germanicus will be conducting the tournament for us.

Unto the White Scarves of Ansteorra, Their Majesties will be holding a Circle for your advice and consultation at Defender.

Her Excellency Amalia will be hosting a brewing and vintning competition.  Bring your best hand-made libations.  Her Excellency will also need members of the populace to assist her in judging.

Also, in the grand tradition established by Her Excellency Xene, and continued by Her Excellency Ameline, Baronesa Amalia will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Saturday morning Court, by Their Majesties Aaron and Amelot.

More information can be found at http://www.amaliascloset.com/Defender2012

We look forward to showing our friends and family in Ansteorra the hospitality of Elfsea!

Alejandro
Baron