[Ansteorra] Mundane Alert!! - Super Cheap Kodak Camcorders

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 06:42:47 PDT 2012

Pardon the bandwidth but I know times are tough for all. Recording the fighting, dancing, A&S, bardic, & Courts have become very prevalent in the recent past. So, to that end I am passing along something I found this today on one of the sites I frequent. I think it is a really good deal! I have ordered from this site 20 or more times and they have always delivered for me. Combined these two are less than I spent on my similar camcorder alone from the same site 6 months ago! Just FYI, I get no kickbacks, incentives, or remuneration from this, I am just passing it along.

$35 Kodak Digital Camcorder 1080p ($5 shipping)
http://1saleaday.com/wireless/

$20 Sandisc 32gig SD card ($5 Shipping)
http://1saleaday.com/

Enjoy,

Lochlan

PS: Please try to keep any filming as unobtrusive as possible. This is something I have failed miserably at in the past and will be looking to improve in the future. :-)