[Ansteorra] Mundane Alert!! - Super Cheap Kodak Camcorders

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Mar 21 08:14:01 PDT 2012

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012, Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pardon the bandwidth but I know times are tough for all. Recording
> the fighting, dancing, A&S, bardic, & Courts have become very
> prevalent in the recent past. So, to that end I am passing along
> something I found this today on one of the sites I frequent. I think
> it is a really good deal! I have ordered from this site 20 or
> more times and they have always delivered for me.
> $35 Kodak Digital Camcorder 1080p ($5 shipping)
> http://1saleaday.com/wireless/
>
> $20 Sandisc 32gig SD card ($5 Shipping)
> http://1saleaday.com/

For merchants that I'm not familiar with, I go to resellerratings.com.
The ratings have been pretty reliable for me.  The one that I didn't
check until after I ordered had a horrible rating, and indeed they
ripped me off.  I've ordered since then from well-rated places and
been entirely happy.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/1_Sale_a_Day shows a rating of
8.73, which is quite good, and thousands of reviews, which is a good
sample.

Denyel de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com