[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Scrapbook

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:24:13 PDT 2012

Great idea!

Lady Pandora
Bordermarch

From: Biatrichi Di Palermo <biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com>
To: Ansteorra List <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Scrapbook

Ansteorra,
We are allowed with the new online process to do a supplemental to the Black Star.  How interested is everyone in my collecting pictures from Gulf War and making a yearly scrapbook for people to have if they have online newsletter.  It would be a lot of work, but I am willing to do it if there is interest, and unlike the Black Star it can be as long as we want.

Thoughts?

Biatrichi
Kingdom Chronicler

Sent from my iPad