[Ansteorra] 7075 T6 Shield Blanks For Sale

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 11:44:39 PDT 2012

I just purchased a 12' x 4' piece of .080 7075 T6 aluminum. I will be making 2 shields for Dietrich and myself out of it and selling the rest. This is 1/100 inch thinner than a normal shield blank but is of a stronger alloy. These should be light and strong. 2'x3' blanks will be $100 and 2'x4' will be $140. I would prefer to have these delivered to you at events, thats the easiest and cheapest for everyone. There will only be 4 available either way so let me know soon.

FYI:  We will be bending chanels in ours so if you want that let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks,

Lochlan
817-905-0840