[Ansteorra] buying recorders (was: iso dance)

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:31:16 PST 2012

It's not a stupid question.

Yes there are some notes that are played by partially covering some of the
holes and yes it is imprecise and tricky and difficult to do consistently
but it's music... it's suppose to be from the soul... smile.  That's why
it's important to have an instrument that responds well so that you
eliminate as much of the chance as possible.

Delphina