[Ansteorra] Youth Combat at Gulf Wars

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Mon Mar 5 20:42:04 PST 2012

so the Gulf War website says the Gleann Abahnn youth combat standards will be used for youth boffer. So is it Gleann Abahnn standards (3/4 inch rattan for single handed weapons and pvc for two handed weapons) or is it this new society guideline 1 inch rattan (shaved or not, unspecified) for all weapons, single or two handed? (I can't find any info on this on the SCA website).

If it is the latter, then we are ill prepared for Gulf War and so are all my little warriors because I guess I bought the wrong stuff for everybody.

Alexandra Notte Clare
Steppes Youth Marshal