[Ansteorra] Gulf War Known World Party

Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 8 13:44:54 PST 2012

Please consider contributing to this worthy cause! Remember Trimaris
brought all those amazing Hurricanes for Chili night at Pennsic last year
as well as helped us with donations for the Knowne World Party in the past
when we ran it!  we all need to work together to make sure we can continue
host such amazing events!

Will be bringing some extra booze ourselves for this party; I'm
particularly excited about this theme this year which is 'Arabian Nights'!
If you haven't seen it here is the event information posted on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/248998738495493/

Thank you!
Elizabeta
Princess