[Ansteorra] Any Weavers *NOT* at Gulf War???

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 16:10:53 PST 2012

I am not familiar with that specific loom, but you how many ends per inch are you planning on using and what pick wound are you planning on for the fabric?
Silk will work but it requires more care when weaving than cotton or wool.
Unless you are planning on hand manipulating the sheds you will need 4 harnesses to make the twill.

Rhiannon