[Ansteorra] Any Weavers *NOT* at Gulf War???

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:04:13 PST 2012

Yeah, as I was reading more of the instruction booklet I finally found, it
just didn't sound positive.  Well, now I am back to square one...  trying
to locate red silk twill fabric.  I'd be happy to locate a white silk twill
and dye it.  However, this just brings in a whole new set of things I have
to learn.  I have two really nice bits of red linen fabric that I am
thinking about using instead.  Just not sure I want to go to all of the
trouble of having to learn yet another skill just to do my embroidery.

*heavy sigh*

Thanks for the thought Cynthia.  It is always nice to know I have learned
enough to be on even ground with everyone else instead of just playing in
the sandbox with the *kids*.

Katrine