[Ansteorra] silk twill Re: Any Weavers *NOT* at Gulf War???

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:48:47 PST 2012

For another option, although rather more out of the way, there is the
Handweavers Studio (catalog at
http://www.handweavers.co.uk/shop/Samples_Catalogues.html).  They are
UK-based, but they do ship worldwide, and their shipping rates don't
seem too bad.  Their online store is not fully set up yet, but they
say if you can find stuff in the catalog, just to contact them by
email or phone to order.

I don't know how their prices compare to the places already mentioned,
but it was certainly a place that captured a lot of interest among
visitors to London interested in the textile arts!

Asbiorn