[Ansteorra] Hello from the North, What News from War?

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 04:10:39 PDT 2012

Unfortunately, cell reception is pretty low and irregular in signal strength. It drains batteries pretty fast. I know I kept my phone off most of the time. Otherwise, it would have been dead most of the week.

Ansteorra and her few allies, while out numbered, acquitted themselves excellently, courageously, and proudly.

Alejandro