[Ansteorra] Fw: Photos from GW 21

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 09:18:38 PDT 2012

More photos from Gulf Wars from a Trimarian:
Enjoy, Hillary
Subject: [GW_Arts] Photos from GW 21

The following links are to my Photobucket albums of the Gulf Wars pictures I was able to get. I did get all of the entries for the AS Champions and the Open AS.

As always feel free to copy and share as long as the source is attributed for any public reuse.

Tuesday:
http://s627. photobucket. com/albums/ tt355/MrRonFL/ Gulf%20Wars% 2021/GW%2021% 20Tuesday/

Wednesday:
http://s627. photobucket. com/albums/ tt355/MrRonFL/ Gulf%20Wars% 2021/GW%2021% 20Wednesday/

Thursday:
http://s627. photobucket. com/albums/ tt355/MrRonFL/ Gulf%20Wars% 2021/GW%2021% 20Thursday/

Friday:
http://s627. photobucket. com/albums/ tt355/MrRonFL/ Gulf%20Wars% 2021/GW%2021% 20Friday/

Monday was too nasty to pull the camera out, and by Saturday, I got
3/4 of the way to the Fort before I realized that I didn't have the camera in the cart with the armor.

al Thaalibi ---- An Crosaire, Trimaris
Ron Charlotte -- Gainesville, FL
ronch2 at bellsouth. net or afn03234 at afn. org