[Ansteorra] "We've Thrown HIGH PRICES Into The FIRES OF MT DOOM!!!.."

Marc commander.truestar at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 12:28:58 PDT 2012

Wow!!

Next we should sing the Orc's Marching Song!

Mithgiladan

Now Sauron had some rings, they were very useful things,
and he only wanted one for to keep
But Isuldur took the one, just to have a little fun
Sauron’s finger was still in it, What a creep

Isuldur started forth for his palace in the north,
But fate turned out to be an Indian-giver
For the orcs caught up with him, and though he tried to swim
They shot him and the ring rolled down the river

  Chorus 1 –
     Now Sauron had no friends to help him in the
end, Not even an orc or a slave.
     It was dirty Frodo Baggins that fixed his
little wagon, and laid poor Sauron in his grave

Sauron went to war for the glory of Mordor,
but his orcs couldn’t stand the sun
It was marching in the heat, made them feel so very beat
So he made them suntan lotion by the ton

  Chorus 2 –
     Now Sauron had no friends to help him in the
end, Not one of his foul orcish crew.
     It was dirty Frodo Baggins that fixed his
little wagon, because it seemed the fannish thing to do

Gollum met his ruin while skin diving in anduin,
there he found his birthday present
He gave up steak and port, just to eat raw fish and orc
Though the flavor was unique, it wasn’t pleasant

  Chorus 1 –

Gandalf found the gate when the night was very late
And he though he’d been so cunning
But when the drums began to boom in the depths of Khazad dum
Strider and the walkers started running

  Chorus 2 –

Now the wizard Saruman heard that rings were in demand
As the prelude to the coming of the stork
And he though that Sauron’s ring would be just he perfect thing
For a wedding to a pregnant lady orc

or Alternate verse:
    The wizard Saruman heard that rings were in demand
    And he said the one was lost so he could take it
    He wanted it to war on His arch-enemy Sauron
    Wanted to be a god and didn’t make it

  Chorus 1 –

Treebeard and his pals, when they couldn’t find their gals
Were content to stand around and just make shade
But the axes of those orcs caused those ents to blow their corks
At Helm’s deep the staged an arbor day parade

  Chorus 2 –

When Frodo saw the ring, he rather liked the thing
Though it worrt’ed every minute
At the end of his long mission, just to keep the old tradition
He lost it with his finger still within it

  Chorus 1 –

After Barad Dur’s collapse, it was stricken from the maps
and a city later rose up on it’s site
Though it wouldn’t do to say where the land of Mordor lay
Don’t you try to walk through central park at night

  Chorus 2 –

Now you think that Sauron’s done cause they melted down the grond
And you must admit that Mordor is a mess
But he had a scheme I fear, to exploit the palantir
And the eye is seen each night on CBS

  Chorus 1 –

Now Sauron he felt poor at the fall of Barad Dur
And he didn’t have a friend as I have mentioned
But there are some of his kind left, They direct the M3F
and the orcs show up at every damn convention

  Chorus 2 –

Shagrat’s job went down the drain at the end of Sauron’s reign
And his new line of employment did result
Now he sends pornography through the USPOD
And he brings it, in a fanzine for the cult

  Chorus 1 –
  Chorus 2 –