[Ansteorra] Ticks will be rampant this spring

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:23:01 PDT 2012

On Mar 29, 2012 8:09 PM, "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
wrote:

> I understood the rampant part, but what does the rest of that mean, in
English, not heraldese?

> Thanks,
>  Stefan
>

> On Mar 29, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Tim McDaniel wrote:

>> I think someone once did an April 1 heraldic submission of
>> a centipede tergiant salient rampant passant statant couchant.

Centipede head, then part of its body as behind and above (assuming first
four legs), then the next four legged part rearing on two legs and two more
waving "above", then the next four with only one on the ground, then the
next four with three on the ground, then the next four all standing on the
ground and the last four as if lying down.

Ines