[Ansteorra] My Terrible Trip......John Yates

Adam R Thompson adam.r.thompson1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:41:18 PDT 2012

They really should stop trying this one in the era of electronic payments. I've made multiple trips to London and every hotel I've been in required a Credit Card up front. It has gotten to the point that I travel to the UK with my "hotel card" and then the one I can use during the trip. They'd just charge his credit card for the hotel. If its lost authorize that charge and dispute the others it's very simple. Some of these are so transparent I'm really surprised anyone falls for them any more.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone